Traffic

Google
 

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Important “Before You Join” Tips, for Home Business Seekers

Often time, people think that any product or service will do, they get excited about the pay plan and think that the rest will just fall into place.

I know this because that is how is used to approach business. I would throw money at whatever 'opportunity' was the flavor of the month. Give me something to sell, so I can make some money, was the attitude I had.

I spent tons of energy, time and money using this approach, selling everything from phone cards, to diet supplement. Finally after a bit of growing up, I started to see the cycles that I was going through. Literally, every six months I was starting a new business with the same feelings of excitement and anticipation as the last one, six months earlier.

I decide to figure out WHY. Why I was failing and what I could do to change it.

One of the best decisions I ever made was when I decided that another business opportunity was not going to make the difference. The changing had to come from me, from the inside. I spent my next six month cycle working on myself, reading, thinking, growing, when I was ready to move on I took a totally different approach to my next business venture.

I decide to join Wealth Masters International after much research. Rather than diving in head first, hoping it worked out, I took what I would now call a more professional approach.

Strategies for BEFORE you commit to your next business


1. Get yourself to a position where you like who you are. You will find that when you are comfortable in your own skin, you will attract a business that is comfortable with you.


2. Try the product or service first. Buy the product or service, take it home, use it and genuinely decide if it offers high value to you, the end user. This will allow you to genuinely share your enthusiasm and believe in your business.


3. Choose something that is a natural interest to you. People really buy you, not what you are selling. If you're a health nut, get into that industry, if it's finances, find something in that area. Avoid trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.


4. Be natural, be yourself. Avoid forcing yourself to get into something, do it because you want to, not because you have to.


No comments:

..

blogging resource open tips of web and link
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online