Traffic

Google
 

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Actress Says Perfect Looks Are Boring!!!!

Thirty-two year old actress Eva Mendes said that despite her insecurities she will never have plastic surgery to correct her flaws. Mendes is quoted in online sources explaining her reasons for not wanting cosmetic surgery. “If I was striving for perfection, I would have fixed my teeth and my big nose. But perfection is boring,” she said. Mendes admits to working out, although she doesn’t allow body image issues to bother her. The star maintains that some of world’s most beautiful women had their imperfections as well, noting that “I think some of the greatest beauties of the world were imperfect. Audrey Hepburn was a beautiful woman but she did a movie called Funny Face for a reason.”

Mendes has appeared in a number of hit movies such as Ghost Rider, Training Day and Hitch.

No comments:

..

blogging resource open tips of web and link
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online