Traffic

Google
 

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

JOKES

1





A lady gave an advertisement in the classifieds : "Husband Wanted". Next day she received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing : "You can have mine."

2


A woman was telling her friend, "It is I who made my husband a millionaire." "And what was he before you married him?" asked the friend. The woman replied, "A billionaire."


3

The girl asked her boy friend, "Darling, if we get engaged will you give me a ring ? "
"Sure, why not" replied her lover "What's your phone number ? "


4


Santo : Banto, You are looking different today.
Banto : Yes, Doctor has asked me to loose some weight.
Santo : So have you lost.
Banto : Yes, I have stop putting my make up.

5


The Latest News - Today some scientists in the India revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones. To prove their theory, they fed 100 men 420 bottles of beer and observed that 100% of them started talking nonsense and couldn't drive !

6


Thief : Quickly hand over your purse I have a gun.
Lady : Here take it.
Thief : Ha! Ha! No bullets in my gun.
Lady : Ha! Ha! No Money in my purse.

No comments:

..

blogging resource open tips of web and link
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online